Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Whole30 Happy Valentines Day - Day 14

2 WEEKS!!!

We made it! Feeling pretty good. Seemed to have solved the breakfast problem. Received some great ideas in the Whole30 forums. Jeans & tops fitting better, especially in the belly area. Very thankful for that specific local of loss. Sleeping well, though no odd dreams. I thought it would be fun to have one of those! I have exercised my 4 times per week for these last two weeks and am feeling great at the gym too. Only thing I am slacking on is my goal to thank God before each meal. Seems like a 'no brainier' but... My excuses are that brain & body are overwhelmed with all the changes, or you can't teach an old dog a new trick. I will keep trying!

NEW FOODS (so far)
Salmon cakes
Sweet potato hash browns
Zucchini noodles
Home made mayonnaise
Frittata
Artichoke hearts - cold
Romain wraps
Bison roast

CRAVINGS
I am not having cravings with two exceptions. 1) Diet Dr. Pepper - when will this go away?!?!? 2) Visual cravings. This last one only occurs when I visually encounter my old food goodies. I am hoping this goes away soon, my will power may not last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment