Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 29 @ 1:30am

ODD HOURS RAMBLINGS
I guess this will be one of the more difficult days for me.  I am sitting in a small conference room working the  11pm to 6am shift for a software conversion ocurring in Portugal (I am in MN, USA).  I have been up since 6am on 2/28 and will get to put my head on a pillow no earlier than 7pm on 3/1.  Back to the conference room (command center).  Because the work effort has been over 3 days, there is food everywhere!  Not one thing is compliant - trust me I looked!  Good thing I brought 3 hard boiled eggs, a banana and some Macadamia nuts.  Once it hits 6am, there is a little restaurant near here that makes awesome compliant omlets (breakfast) and amazing salads (lunch).  I will have dinner at home and then go to bed!

NON-COMPLIANT INVENTORY OF FOOD THAT IS WITHIN REACH
  • LeeAnn Chins (many varieties)
  • NutriGrain bars (3 boxes)
  • Sunbelt bakery bars
  • WhoNu? (cookies)
  • Chips Ahoy's
  • PopTarts (3 boxes)
  • Pastries (large variety)
  • Poppy seed muffins
  • Blueberry muffins
  • Donuts
  • Baked Lays
  • Lays Wave's
  • Doritos
  • Corn chips
  • Popcorn
  • Chips Ahoy's
  • Pretzels
  • CheeseIts
  • Triscuits
  • Caribou flavored beverages
  • Every type of soda imaginable
Well, wish me luck, it is now 2am and I only have to be here 4 more hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment