Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 22 of Whole30 - 1 Week Remaining

Yesterday was rough.  I am not sure what got into me, but I was whiny, moody, blue and was in a very negative mind set.  I have hit RESET today.

FOOD
Meal 1:  hard boiled eggs (2), handful of Macadamia nuts, clementine
Meal 2:  meatballs with sauce, granny smith apple
Meal 3:  roast, carrots, squash (extra helpings of roast due to WOD prior to meal)
Water:  4 - 22 oz bottles

THOUGHTS
Looking back at what I ate gives me part of the reason for my day.  It didn't get any better even after I worked out.  I tried 'interval training' on the elliptical.  My trainer says I will burn more fat if I do cardio in sets of 15 secs all out, 10 secs slow.  Wow - that was more difficult than I expected.  I usually work out on the elliptical for 30+ minutes.  I was happy to be done at 20 minutes yesterday.  Went home, ate, played with a puzzle all night while listening to TV.  Can you say 'slug'!  Hoping for better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment