Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, February 11, 2013

Whole 30 Day 11 - Snowy Monday

So...I was a slug this weekend.  Not really lazy, but after my Saturday morning workout and all the snow, I chose tasks such as paying bills, updating budget and beginning preparation for taxes.  In addition I am trying to complete the 'It Starts With Food' (ISWF) book by Dallas and Melissa Hartwig.

FOOD (just the highlights)
Friday Dinner:  salmon cakes - really yummy, hard to determine portion sizes!
Saturday Dinner:  stuffed peppers with turkey & a fresh fruit mix (even a non-paleo friend over dinner like this)
Sunday Dinner:  chicken & vegi stir fry

Water:  Hubby added lemon to a glass of ice water that was delicious - too bad I was freezing working in out basement, so the iced water didn't get finished very quickly.

THOUGHTS
OK, I think I am going to become an egg - hard boiled no less.  Two for breakfast on workdays.  One - two prior to working out. And I just read having 1 after working out (in addition to dinner in most cases for me) is a good plan.  I think I am going to need to learn some variety!

Pat and I were both a bit sluggish Sunday midday.  I believe it is because we aren't getting enough vegetable carbs.  I have made a few posts asking for help on this on the whole9life.com Whole30 meal planning forum.  Let's hope.

I was planning to workout Sunday evening, but the snow detoured me.  I just kept reading ISWF.

This morning, I almost didn't go to work.  I just didn't have the energy to play in snow bound traffic.  I finally went in, but well after traffic had reduced.  Now I am here an yawning.  Praying for responses from Whole9Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment