Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 28 - Still Flowing Along!

So if you read my last post, you might get the pun (intended)!  This post is a female, hormonal rant - beware!

Everything about the Whole30 has been really great except this female 'bunny trail' adventure.  It is sidetracking a great deal of my focus from the effort.  I feel drained (yes, I know - punny) and just physically dragging.  I am sleeping, but it is fitful and full of odd dreams about menses.  I am trying to decide how long I should go like this before speaking to a doctor.  I mean really, how much can be left in there?  Where did it all come from?  Can I expect this to continue for a while due to my age?  Or is this due to hormonal re-balancing and it to will pass?

I know this isn't healthy thinking, but maybe I should just go back to eating crap so I can leave the house with out the fear of not having a bathroom nearby for my 30-60 minute check-ins!  UGH!!!

Only 2 days left (well most likely at least 4) but I. NEED. THIS. TO. STOP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment